At Cowan Douglas Law all of our Solicitors are also Notary Publics.
A Notary Public is a individual who is able to:
- Administering Oaths
- Attest Deeds
- Notarising Affidavits
- Witness the signing of certain documentation
- Execute formalities to bills of exchange
- Signing Powers of Attorney
- Statutory Declarations
- Authentication of certain classes of Documents
- Notarising Simplified Divorce Application
- Notarial execution for the blind or illiterate
We are happy to offer a fixed fee of £40.00 excluding VAT for witnessing, signing or notarising per document. If you wish to make further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact our office.