Why make a Will?
A Will offers you the opportunity to:
- Appoint executors of your choosing
- Make bequests to the important people in your life
- Leave a charitable bequest
- Divide your estate amongst family members or friends of your choosing
- Financially plan matters in terms of inheritance tax and potential care home costs
- Outline your wishes in respect of your funeral arrangements
- Consider how your extended family could benefit from your estate, for example step children, siblings, any guardians that are appointed for your children.